The Keith Lovin Institute for Leadership and Values is Maryville University's only comprehensive leadership development organization. This organization is focused on engaging students and helping them develop the skills necessary for their professional careers. The Keith Lovin Institute is a selective, three-year program which inducts up to 20 freshmen each year and advances their leadership skills through a variety of classes, conferences, workshops, presentations, community service, and study abroad opportunities.
Benefits of being a Fellow:
- Receive college credit
- Build your leadership skill set
- Participate and lead community service efforts
- Develop and practice public speaking skills
- Interact with university officials up to and including the President of Maryville University
- Form a strong network of contacts
- Graduate with a complete portfolio of all leadership experiences
- Gain a global perspective on leadership through study abroad opportunities!
"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects change. The leader adjusts the sails." -John C. Maxwell